2012年2月2日星期四

Facebook is the Internet


Nowadays, facebook is popular all over the world, and there are about 800 million active users from ages 13. The number is quite huge.


When the facebook came out years ago, it was a barebones college-only online community where people could talk about courses, dorm life, and stalk that one hot classmate in East Asian History. But now it is change fast.


I almost spend about an hour everyday on facebook fanspage. I feel I’m addicted to it.To quote myself, Facebook eventually became "a way of life -- a heady, nonstop road I've traveled along for years, where street signs are replaced with dynamic real-time news feeds, and my fragile ego can be crushed or swelled with pride depending on the number of people who deign to like or, even better, comment on my posts." 


For many people, Facebook practically is the Internet.


geminideal fanspage


没有评论:

发表评论